Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tumblr

Hey, BEDA buddies.
It's been a while, and despite my best efforts, I just haven't felt much like changing that until now. Even though I have a ton to talk about. Why I didn't like HBP, for instance. Or LeakyCon (speaking of which, let me know if you still want to hear about it from me, since you've no doubt read about it from numerous other sources by now). The guys on the show Gilmore Girls, and how I can never decide which of them I like. And unfortunately, since class started yesterday, posts are likely to continue to be scarce.

To hopefully remedy this lack of updates, I've started a tumblr account here. I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I think that once I do it will be simpler to update than this blog. So if you miss my ramblings (though I don't know why you would), you can check that out. =]

2 comments:

janitorbud said...

i don't know what a tumbler is.
i keep wanted to blog and then i'm like... no
i'm not a write so it's probably not going to happen. that and college is here. =D

Sarah said...

I can never figure out which of the guys I like either on Gilmore Girls...I know I love Luke (more so before the last season when he was pining over/dating/engaged to Lorelai)

And I still would like to hear about LeakyCon if you would like to share =] Speaking of, I need to finish my Azkatraz journal. College is kicking my butt with this whole lack of spare time to do things >.>

I have never known what tumbler is but I'm curious to find out now so I shall