Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Perfect Playlist...

... at least for the time being. I made an on-the-go playlist a couple of weeks ago and haven't tired of it yet! This is a major feat for me, as I usually tire of new playlists about five minutes after I make it. But not this one! And not only that, but I am also continually impressed with how well it seems to flow. So I thought I'd share, just for fun. Here it is:

Littlest things- Lily Allen
Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
Outside World- Lauren Fairweather
Lovegood- Ministry of Magic
Wizard Rock Twist- The Remus Lupins
LDN- Lily Allen
Where the Colors Don't Go- Sam Phillips
Night Time- FranKo

I know it's a wee bit heavy on Lily Allen (I mean, those two songs something like 25% of the whole thing), but I like it.

What have you guys been listening to lately? Feel free to tell me in the comments, or on your own blog. =]

2 comments:

janitorbud said...

I haven't listened to Lily Allen in FOREVER =P
I LOVE LADY GAGA
Unfortunately, I don't really have that much Wizard Wrock on my iTunes because my friends use my iPod a lot when we're driving and they don't know about my obsession, so I haven't listened to the Remus Lupins in a while. I have their CD that looks like a moon. Another unfortunately is that I haven't heard any Ministry of Magic, but they're myspace is in my bookmarks cause of Luke Conard's videos with that band about Lost. =P
and idk the others.
OH WAIT, I KNOW LAUREN, but I don't have any of her stuffs nor have I heard them

OH, and if you haven't figured it out yet, I LOVE COMMENTING STUFF. Put pictures on your Dailybooth so I can comment them TOO. =)

Sarah said...

Yay, this is a fun idea! *makes new blog*