I don't know why it saddens me that I can't eat Peeps. They're absolutely discusting.And now, random Peeps facts:
-there are over 200 unofficial Peeps websites. Who does this? Who would come home from work one day and say, "I'm bored. I think I'll create a website for marshmallow animals!"
-the amount of Peeps eaten at Easter each year could wrap around the earth at least once. That is a lot of people, eating a lot of Peeps. Or maybe not a lot of people, eating a lot of Peeps.
-in 1953, it took 27 hours to make one Peep. Apparently not very many people ate Peeps when they started out. I can't see it being possible.
-it's popular to eat Peeps on pizza. What?
I think I'd better stop now. I might make myself sick.
1 comment:
i hate peeps.
i'm not a vegetarian..but some day, possibly soon, i want to convert myself.
but i'd have to do it slowwwlllyyyy (that was me typing slowly..slowly)
because i <3 chicken.
how'd you do it?
Post a Comment