Apparently it's 7:20 in the evening.
You would not know this by looking out my living room window. It's so gray and cloudy that it could have been 7:20 in the evening all day. I don't really mind rain, though. Only the fact that it's the end of April, and it's only about 51 degrees out, and feels even colder. I'm not a huge fan of the long hot summer, but I wouldn't complain if it warmed up just a tad.
Anyway, I owe you an explanation. Scorch muffins. I did not burn any muffins yesterday, for the record. I am actually a fairly decent cook. Assuming that the stuff I'm cooking comes out of a box, of course. What actually happened was that I bought a Sobe drink (strawberry daiquiri- yummmm), and they always have fun little messages under the caps. Not even messages. Just really random little things. Like "scorch muffins." I am thinking about starting to save these. My mother would not approve, so obviously I have no choice but to do it now. (Muahahaha.)
I'm fresh out of ways to say see you tomorrow.
P.S. The next Percy Jackson book comes out May 5th. Not a huge wait. It's all good fun.
Also, Barnes and Noble loves to put books out early, so yesterday I grabbed a copy of Suite Scarlett, which I'm loving.
1 comment:
What a weird thing. I had no idea Sobe did that...I have been tempted on several occasions though to save teh funny labels on Vitamin Water though ^_^
And that isn't a bad wait so yay. And you got Scarlett to keep you busy until then. I really want to get that book...I seriously need to read more.
Post a Comment