Firstly, my home Internet has been acting up recently, meaning it hardly loads anything the first time, or when I refresh it, or if I refresh it again, ect. Therefore, it might take me a while to catch up on my BEDA buddies' blogs. I'm terribly sorry about that.
Anyway, today was another fairly boring one. I finished The Lightning Thief last night, and promptly made my dad take me out to get the next one in the series, then finished that just now. I'm really excited to get the next one. They're really good, and also great ways to procrastinate.
I excel at procrastinating.
Melissa and Sue from Leaky keep alluding to new LeakyCon announcements on their YouTube and twitter. I need to know! Like, NOW. So, so excited.
It seems that I now have nothing to do but my homework, so I suppose I'll go do that.
1 comment:
XD How funny since I wrote a blog about how my internet is acting the same way a few days ago. Hence why I decided to come to school on my day off to work on homework (which is quickly turning into watching youtube videos that won't load quickly on my computer at home)
I envy you for reading so fast. I'm not that fast of a reader and I feel like I have no time right now. Hopefully by next week I'll have a majority of my hw done so I can read. Orrrr I can just cave and forget about doing hw and procrastinate by reading a lot. I like the latter but I don't think my grade point will like the results...=[
Post a Comment