Otherwise known as the beginning of my life after high school. Seeing as I am currently college-less, I've been trying to come up with other things I can do next year/ however long this rejection thing lasts.
My plan right now is to get a job and work. A lot. I actually don't mind this option, disappointed as I am that I wouldn't be doing the college thing. There's this really cute indie store in the "downtown" of my 24,325 population town that I'd really like to work at. They're not sure whether they need any help at the moment, but hopefully it will turn out that they do. Also, if I can't go to school, then I want to travel. I figure I could work the whole year, then take some time off and use the money I earned to just go. I like this idea.
Another thing I could do is to take general classes at the community college until something else pops up. This isn't so bad either.
I could also just use the summer to ride around on my bike all day, though that's not very productive.
It helped to type this stuff out. The college thing has all been quite stressful, and it's nice to be able to see my options all in one place.
I was always the girl who had it together. I had Plans, lots and lots of Plans. I need them; they keep me sane.
I don't recognize myself without them.
No comments:
Post a Comment