Saturday, April 18, 2009

Day 18: BEDA Buddies

Stuff for my BEDA Buddies.

Name:
Ariel
Age/Birthday: 17, 18 on the 29th of May
Planning on Majoring in: English/ English literature. Eventually.
Favorite Books: Please see the List
Music: My taste in music is really quite random. I love wizard rock, I like The Academy Is..., I don't mind Lily Allen, and Nightwish is pretty good.
TV Shows: I love, love, love Doctor Who. A lot. I like Gilmore Girls quite a bit as well.
Random Information: I'm sometimes remembered as the "girl who likes Harry Potter" by people who don't know that I do, in fact, like other things as well. It makes sense though, I suppose; I do really like Harry Potter. I listen to PotterCast, I laugh to myself when something reminds me of a funny line from the books, and I'm currently putting together plans to go to my first conference (LeakyCon 2009).
I drink a lot of coffee. And not the straight up black stuff, the fairly fancy stuff. This addiction costs lots of money. I'd advise you to avoid it if at all possible.
I love traveling. Anywhere and everywhere. Even if it's just two hours north of my house to skip rocks on Lake Superior.


That's all I've got for now. If you want to know anything else, let me know. =]

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so jealous you are going to LeakyCon! I wanted to go sooo badly but it's farther and I wasn't willing to go there instead of Azkatraz since I haven't missed an HPEF event since I started going in 2006. BUT YOU GET TO SEE JOHN AND HANK GREEN!! Did you get tickets to that special whatever thing with them?!

janitorbud said...

i love traveling too!
i love driving anywhere, that's why when my friends want to hang out, i offer to drive.
there's this organization called "people to people" that i've been apart of these past two summers.
with them, i went to australia in 2007 and italy, france and greece in 2008.