Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 8: Morning = Boring

I've just received a facebook comment from a friend asking me to a party tonight, so I thought I should do a quick blog in case I get back late and forget. Unfortunately this means I don't have much to tell today, because it's only 8:20 in the morning.
I failed to mention in all my whining yesterday that I got my bangs trimmed. Trimmed as in six inches taken off of them. My mother was getting hers fixed up, and our stylist asked me if I wanted mine done, so I basically thought, "What the hell," and let her do it. Now I am constantly brushing them to the side even though they don't really block my vision. Is that odd? Also, I just realized that it reads rather snobbish when I call her my "stylist." It's mostly just because it's just an easy word. I've been going to her for years, and she's great. If anyone reading this lives in Minnesota and is looking for a hair person, let me know. She's fantastic.
I'm in the process of mapping out some more structured blogs for within the next few days or so. Look out for the PEEPS edition on Easter.

No comments: