Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 14: A Random Bunch of Stuff

I have time to make a List today, but guess what? I'm not going to. Instead I'm going to mention a random bunch of stuff. Exciting, right?

~ Luke Conard. He's amazing. I love his new song. And also this one. Check it out.

~ The PotterCast tour. It isn't coming here. Seriously thinking about going to Chicago to see it.

~ My fringe. I now have to spend a couple extra minutes on my hair in the morning to get it to look decent. Not sure how I feel about this. Also concerning my hair, I really want it cut, but I thought I should keep it long so I can get it done all fancy for prom.

~Prom. I don't know if I should go. I've never been a huge fan of school functions, and I heard that it's not much fun if you don't have a date. Also, I only have a few rather boring dresses, but I'm afraid to get a fancy one. I can't really buy it from one of the stores that guarantees that no one else will have it, because they're horribly expensive. But if I just buy one from, like Macy's, then someone else might have it, which wouldn't be much fun.

~ The new Doctor Who special. I liked it. It definitely wasn't the best episode ever, but it was all right. I didn't like the idea of making one of the characters psychic though. It was like it was only put in there to point out that Ten would be gone soon (which I am still sad about). Also, Christina started to grow on me, but the Doctor had to be all angst and not let her come with him.

That's all for now. More tomorrow, of course.

No comments: